Post by Admin on Jun 29, 2022 0:40:45 GMT -5
The Peer Boards are a space to give and receive feedback with other writers. They are divided by item (pitch, query, first 500 words), and age category.
- You can post as many manuscripts as you like, but post each manuscript in a separate thread.
- Title thread using "TITLE - genre" format, eg. "A WRINKLE IN TIME - MG sci-fi"
- Incomplete WIPs are allowed, but please include "(WIP)" in your thread title.
- Do not post edited versions in a new thread! Use edit feature to paste new/edited versions in the original post, above the original version, clearly marked with version number, for ease and clarity for writers who come to critique.
- Pay It Back - polite etiquette is to reciprocate critiques for anyone who leaves feedback on your thread.
- And Pay It Forward - for EACH manuscript you post please leave critiques for at least 5 other writers (Pay It Back feedback can count toward these 5).
- If everyone does both (Pay It Back & Pay It Forward) you should receive ample feedback on your own work. When you've created a thread you may want to add it to your signature so others can easily Pay It Back.
You may use this thread to ask questions about the Peer Boards.
- Friendly constructive feedback only - anyone bashing or attacking will be banned from the forums. If you don't agree with someone's feedback simply say "Thanks" and move on.